
Here is what I did at CVS yesterday:
I went to the CVS in Crown Point on Main and 93rd and bought:
Crest Pro Health @ 2.99
Used .75 coupon from the P&G insert on 8/31
Got a 2.00 ECB
Speed Stick 24/7 with a free trial of Irish Spring body wash @ 3.99
Used an internet coupon for 1.00 (here)
Got a 2.00 ECB
I spent 1.23 + tax and received 4.00 in ECB's
Then, on the way to my son's rehearsal in Hobart, I stopped at the CVS in Hobart on 51 and bought:
(2) 8 packs of Viva paper towels @ 6.49 each
(2) 12 packs of Cottonelle Ultra @ 6.49 each
(2) 120 ct Kleenex @ 1.00 each
Used (2) .50 off Viva internet coupons (here)
Used (2) 1.00 off Cottonelle coupons (here)
Got a 10.00 ECB
I used 10.00 in ECB's that I already had, bringing my total to 14.96 + tax with 10.00 back in ECBs!!!
Now, unfortunately, I can only use Cottonelle-it's the only one I'm not allergic to. I also only use Viva, because I use them like washcloths. So, I usually wait until Meijer has the 2/13.00 deal that they have a few times a year and stock up. I think I did better this time, huh?
This deal is: Buy 25.00 Kimberly Clark products-receive 10.00 ECB. This includes Viva (6.49-8ct), Cottonell (6.49-12 ct), Kleenex (1.00-120 sheets), Depends (13.00), Poise (13.00), Kotex (5.99-1.00 coupon here) and Huggies (diapers-13.99, Wipes-2.99, Pull-ups-15.00)
Here are some more deals at CVS this week that you may like:
Adidas deoderant @ 4.99
Use 1.00 off coupon (from the 7/27 or 9/7 Red Plum insert)
Get 4.00 ECB
Free after coupon and ECB
$15.00 select Hershey/Nestle/Mars/Brach
Get 7.00 ECB
South Beach Bars @ 2/$5
Use 2.00 internet coupon (here)
Spend .50!
$15.00 Neutrogena Skin Care & Sun Care
Get 5.00 ECB
No comments:
Post a Comment