Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tomorrow's trip to Meijer


Tomorrow I am planning to hit Meijer for a few things. I will post any other great deals that I find there. I am still researching, but so far, this is what has made my list:

Purex laundry detergent @ 1.99
I am using a .50 coupon that I got in the mail from Dial to make it 1.49
There is also a .50 coupon in the 8/10 s1 insert

Airwick freshmatic @ 50% off
4.00 coupon from the 9/21 s insert

Breakstone sour cream is 3/$4

Jimmy Dean sausage @ 1.99

Hormel Bacon @ 2/$5

Tyson Whole Chicken @ .89/lb

Suave shampoo or conditioner @ 1.25
Use 1.00 coupon from 9/21 rp

There are more deals that would be great IF our Meijer doubled coupons like most other Meijer's do. BTW, I sent Meijer an email complaining about this-you should too! Maybe if enough of us complain, they will change this policy.

No comments: