Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My Meijer trip

Well, I ran to Meijer and it was a little disappointing...
They were completely out of the Purex. I will try again on Friday because it is a really good deal and I will be out by there anyway...
I got an Airwick freshmatic mini for .99!
The price was advertised on the shelf as 5.99 and I had a $4 coupon but when I checked out, it rang up at $4.99-so my coupon made a big difference! They only had two on the shelf and I bought one of those-so only one left on Wednesday afternoon.
I got the Breakstone, the bacon, the sausage and a chicken at the prices advertised. They also have Meijer brand breakfast sausage on clearance for $1.50. They only have regular in that, though. They mostly have regular in the Jimmy Dean too. I dug around and found a sage.
I totally brainfarted on the Suave deal-for some reason I didn't add it to my list...I'll check it out on Friday when I go back for Purex.
Another good deal I found was Barilla pasta for .88!! They were pretty low on those too! I bought the last two bowtie pastas which rang up as $1.29 but the cashier over-rode to correct the price to .88.
This sale goes through Saturday so I would hope that they will have more product!

No comments: