Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Meijer Update

I just did a small run to Meijer. Actually, not so small...I got $50.00 worth of food for $15.00!!

I posted the Meijer deals for this week (here) and found out this:

Snyders snacks are B1G1, as I mentioned, but they also have stickers on them that enable you to get a free 2 liter of pop when you buy 2 Snyders (up to $1). So I got some free ginger ale.

Also, the General Mills cereal match up with the coupon in the 10/12 ss is supposedly good only for those varieties listed on the coupon. Only one of my three were of the varieties on the coupon and it still worked for me.

The Rosetto filled pasta was on sale for $2.09 (50% off). I bought 2, used the 2 $1 coupons I told you about from the internet, plus the $1/2 mealbox coupon and got them for $.59 each!!

I also got a free box of taco shells using the Mealbox coupon.

I could not find the Del Monte fruit naturals.

No comments: