Here is what I got today:1 Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner Kit @ $19.99
***I used a $10 coupon (here)
***I will get a $10 ES Rebate
***Final Price: FREE
1 Shout Spray @ $2.50
***I used a $1.50 coupon (here)
***I will get a $1 ES Rebate
***Final Price: FREE
2 Glade Wisp Flameless Candles @ $5.99 each
***I used a B1G1 free coupon (here)
***I used a $5 coupon from 9/7 ss
***I received a $3 RR
***Final Price: $2 Money Maker!!
1 Windex Wipes @ $2.50
***I used $1.50 coupon (here)
***I will get a $1 ES Rebate
***Final Price: FREE
1 Glade Carpet Deodorizer @ $1.99
***I used a $1 coupon from 10/5 ss
***I will get a $1 ES Rebate
***Final Price: FREE
1 Pledge lemon furniture polish with bonus duster @ $3.49
***I used $2 coupon (here)
***I will get a $1 ES Rebate
***Final Price: $.49
2 Glade gel plugins @ $1.99 each
***I used B1G1 coupon (here)
***I will get a $2 ES Rebate
***Final Price: FREE
1 Visine for contacts @ $3.99
***I used the $2 in ad coupon
***I used $2 coupon (here)
***Final Price: FREE
1 Pledge Wipes @ $3.49
***I used $1.50 coupon (here)
***I will get $1 ES Rebate
***Final Price: $1
I needed two filler items and found highlighters on clearance for $.25
So I came out even money total!!!
For OOP:
I used my $4.50 RR and paid for the rest with my ES Rebate gift card. I will get $17 loaded back on my gift card at the end of the month for this transaction and I only had to use $15.43.
No comments:
Post a Comment