You know, the great thing about shopping Strack's for deals is the overall experience. They bag the groceries for you, take them out for you, and just generally treat you very nice. They also own Ultra Foods. You may wonder why I don't feature Ultra on this blog. Well, the answer is very simple-I am starting to as of today. Just remember to shop light there-ONLY get the best deals because they do not bag your groceries for you which makes it very hard to watch the register. I stay away from them unless I know I will never find it cheaper anywhere else. I HATE bagging my own groceries! So I will start covering Ultra, but only listing the very best of the deals.That said, here are the deals at Stracks:
Bird's Eye frozen veggies @ $.79
***Use $.35 coupon in 10/12 ss
Idaho potatoes 5# bag @ $2
Centrella white or wheat bread @ $.79
Prince pasta @ $.88
Encore Family size entrees @ 3/$5
Mushrooms 1# package @ $2.50
Absopure water 24 pack @ $2.99
Progresso soups @ $.99
***Use $.55/2 coupon available by clicking on my coupons sidebar to the right
No comments:
Post a Comment