Milk @ $2.39 with ad coupon-they won't have ads in the store-so bring yours!Split bone-in chicken breast @ $.99/lb
Our Family canned veggies @ 3/$1.00
Dutch Farms cheese @ 4/$6.00 shredded, chunk or American singles
Ice Mountain water-28/16.9oz bottles @ $3.99
8 pack Nestle candy bars @ Buy one for $1.49 G1 free 100 Grand, Baby Ruth, Butterfinger
Broccoli @ $.79/lb
Vine ripe tomatoes @ $.89/lb
VO5 Shampoo or Conditioner @ $.69
Jays chips @ 2/$5.00 plus there is a peelie on the bags for $.55 off any Pace product with that day's purchase
The cheese and broccoli are the only things I will be getting from Wise Way this week. I usually get free shampoo from Walgreens or CVS and I already bought my water from Meijer. I don't like the Ice Mountain because the plastic on the bottles is so thin-everytime I open one, I spill some...
No comments:
Post a Comment