
UPDATE: I called Wise Way and they said they are now accepting 'some ' internet coupons. I asked which ones and she said 'The real ones'. Hmmmm....okay. I told her I was very glad to hear they were now accepting them and she said 'Well, we are for now. At least until we start getting more fake ones." I told her that the 'fraudulent coupon incident was quite a few years ago and that the face of internet coupons has dramatically changed. She told me 'Well, we got some fake ones just the other day". Hmmmm....okay.
Well, enjoy it for now-who knows how long it will last. And whatever you do...DON'T USE FAKE COUPONS...lol
Wise Way's website now has a link to Coupons.com!! I am assuming that means they now accept internet coupons!! I will call them today to confirm and let you know. If so, this will be great to pair with their coupon doubler coupon!
IN AD COUPONS (Requires $10 purchase)
Golden Guernsey milk gallon @ $2.39
Dutch Farms cream cheese @ $.59
Velveeta shells & cheese or Kraft deluxe mac & cheese @ $.99
Case of Pepsi, Mountain Dew or Sierra Mist @ $4.99
2L Dr. Pepper or Hawaiian Punch @ 10/$7
Norbest turkeys @ $.79/lb (Needs additional $25 purchase)
Imperial margarine @ 5/$3
Green Giant canned green beans, corn or peas @ $.39
Hinkley Springs 28 pk water @ $3.33
Pillsbury sweet, crescent, cinnamon or Grands @ $1.67 ($.97 after coupon)
***Use $.35 coupon available from my coupon bar to the right (doubles to $.70)
***Use $.25 coupon in 11/9 ss (doubles to $.50)
***Use $.35 coupon in 10/5 general mils insert
***Use $.35 or $.30 coupons in 10/19 ss
Pillsbury cake mix @ $1
***Use $1/3 coupon in 9/7 rp
Pillsbury brownie mix @ $.99
***Use $1/2 coupon in 11/2 & 11/9 rp
Centrella frozen veggies @ $.69
Tangerines @ $.99/lb
Fresh Express salad @ $1.67 ($.17 after coupon)
***Use $.75 coupon in 11/9 ss (doubles to $1.50!!)
***Use $.50 coupon (here) (doubles to $1)
Campbells gravy @ $.59 ($.39 each for 4 after coupon)
***Use $.40/4 coupon in 10/12 or 11/9 ss (doubles to $.80)
Campbells cream of chicken or cream of mushroom @ $.79
***Use coupons in 10/12 ss
Swanson or College Inn broth cans @ $.67 ($.55 each for 4 after coupon)
***Use $.25/4 coupon in 11/9 ss (doubles to $.50)
Centrella large white bread @ $.79
Dole fruit in a can @ $1 ($.45 each for 2 after coupon)
***Use $.55/2 coupon in 11/9 ss (doubles to $1.10)
Sure deoderant @ $1.99 ($.49 after coupon)
***Use $.75 coupon in 10/19 ss (doubles to $1.50)
Land O Lakes butter @ $2.50 ($1.40 after coupon)
***Use $.55 coupon (here) (doubles to $1.10)
No comments:
Post a Comment