Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A couple more deals at Walgreens!!

For my full post of Walgreens deals go (here).

But I've since found a few more deals:


There is an in ad coupon for Splenda @ $2.99
Print off a $3 coupon (here) and get it for FREE!
***Thanks goes to Bargain Briana who blogged about this deal!
(Of course, I can't condone any artificial sweeteners so I have to put a link to an article about the dangers of Splenda (here) and (here)-I know....give it up, right?LOL)



Walgreen's is clearancing out many of their Seventh Generation products

Pair with the $1 in ad coupon and
$1 printable coupon (here)
***Thanks goes to Money Saving Mom who blogged about this deal!

**Also, I hear that next week, Seventh Generation will go on sale (the non-clearance items) but I can't verify that for our area until I get the ad



Hershey brand candy bars are on sale for 2/$1 with in ad coupon
Use the $1/2 coupon in the 1/4 SS2 and get 2 for FREE
***Thanks goes to Common Sense With Money who blogged about this deal!

No comments: