
Colgate Total or Max Fresh @ $2/$5 (FREE after coupons & ECBs)
***Use $1.50 coupon (here)-print 2
***Get $2 ECB
(Limit 3)
Garnier Fructis shampoo, conditioner or styler @ $2.99 (FREE after coupons & ECBs)
***Use $1 coupon in 10/5, 11/9, 1/4 rp
***Get $2 ECB
(Limit 1)
Cottonelle 20 double rolls @ $12.97
***Use $.50 coupon available by clicking my coupon bar to the right-->
***Use $.50 coupon in 12/14 ss
***Get $4 ECB
(Limit 5)
Palmolive @ $.97
***Use $.25 coupon in 1/4 ss
Mennen Speed Stick, 24/7 and Lady Speed Stick @ 2/$5
***Get $3 ECB
(Limit 1 )
Irish Spring 3 pk bar soap @ $1.49
Soft Soap Elements @ $.99
***Use $.35 coupon in 1/4 ss #2
L'Oreal Cosmetics @ B1G1
***Use $2 HIP, $2 lip, $3 face, $2 eye coupons in 1/4 rp
Buy $20 Johnson & Johnson products, Get $10 ECB
I don't see any coupon matchups to make this a free deal or money maker, but you can see the complete list of matchups (here) @ cheapsk8mom
CVS Brand products @ B1, Get1 50% off
Dawn commented below about a couple more deals she found in the Schererville CVS but I am assuming they will work at the others. Thanks Dawn!!!:
Buy 6 Soy Joy
***Use $1/5 coupon (here)
***Get $6 ECB
Garnier Nutrisse hair color @ $4.99
***Use $2 coupon in 10/12 or 12/7 rp
Johnson & Johnson Q-Tips @ $4.99
***Get $2 ECB
3 comments:
At the CVS in Schererville they have SoyJoy bars 6 pack for $6 and then get $6 back. They also have Johnson and Johnson Q-tips (1000) for $4.99 and get $2 back.
Garnier Nutrisse 100% color is $4.99 a box and I had a $3 off coupon making it $1.99 a box! That's a sweet deal on hair color!
Thanks for the head's up! Was that today?
Where did you get the $3 Garnier coupon? I can only find $2 ones...
I don't know when I got the coupon, I just cut and file (I know you keep track of dates). It was in my coupon file so I used it! =) I also found out that the Soyjoy deal is in the Ad next week but it appears if you don't get them now they won't have any by next week!
Post a Comment