
I went to Walgreens yesterday and bought 2 of the Glade Lasting Impressions @ $9.99 each.
I gave her my ES coupon (from page 35) and it took off $8.00.
Then, I handed her the coupon I printed (here) for B1G1 Free. This took off an additional $9.99
Bottom Line: I received 2 Glade Lasting Impressions for a total of $1.99 + tax!!!
By the way, this is a really nice product. It has two fragrances that it alternates between so that you don't get used to the fragrance. It also has a fan that circulates the fragrance out into the room. You can control the level of fragrance that you want. AND the cartridges are the standard Glade oils so you can interchange them with any others that you have!
The exact same deal works for the Sense and Spray. Find the ES coupon on page 35, get the B1G1 coupon (here).
1 comment:
Thanks for the information and coupon. I stopped last night and picked up 2 for $1.99!
Post a Comment