Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Pie Rush Wednesday at Baker's Square


Friday is National Pie Day, and Baker's Square is celebrating all week! I heard on the radio today that tomorrow is Pie Rush Wednesday at Baker's Square. You can get a free slice of pie with any purchase!

So, of course, I had to come home and check this out for myself...

Sure enough, Baker's Square has all kinds of things planned for this week:

Today is a Kid's Make and Take pie event.
Tomorrow is Pie Rush Wednesday

Thursday is $1 off any Pie Shop Special

Friday is 50% off a whole award-winning Country Apple Pie


First, go (here) and sign up for their e-club to get a coupon sent via email for a free entree WYB one + 2 drinks

You can go to (
this) website to print off coupons for the event (You need these if you are going!) You will also be able to print out a $4/2 entrees and drinks coupon that is good until 2/8.

From what I understand, Pie Rush Wednesday is going to be a weekly thing-it started late last year and has had a great response so they are keeping it going.

Mmmmm....this is the pie that I want!

No comments: