Thursday, January 1, 2009

Walgreen Update

I went to the Walgreens on Broadway and 109th in Crown Point the other day and tried to use 2 RRs to pay for my items. The cashier told me that I could only use one at a time. I had many more items than coupons so they should have taken it but she told me that they could not.

HOWEVER, I went to the Winfield Walgreens on 109th and Randolph a few days prior and used 2 RRs to pay for 2 items. The cashier asked the manager if she could take 2 and the manager responded that as long as I had 2 items, I could use 2 RRs.

So keep in mind that some allow it and some don't. I assume that if you made a stink and talked with the manager, he would have to allow it-but I didn't feel like making a stink that day. (I know all of you who know me are shocked...LOL)

Let me know of your personal experiences with your specific Walgreens so that I can start keeping track of which ones allow what.

No comments: