Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wise Way 1/14-1/20


*Just a quick disclaimer...I don't always print every printable coupon that I list here until I actually go shopping. So, I have no way of knowing until I do if a particular printable says 'Do not double'. Make sure you take a look at the ones you print and plan accordingly. This is a relatively new thing-making printables say Do Not Double-I hope it doesn't start catching on to all of them!)

IN AD COUPONS (Requires $10 purchase)

Centrella Milk @ $1.99
Zesta Saltines @ $.99
Pillsbury regular flour @ $.99
Dutch Farms American cheese singles @ $.99



Ground round @ $1.99/lb

Pork Loin chops @ $1.19/lb

Perdue Chicken leg quarters @ $.49/lb

Troyer bacon 16 oz @ $1.79

Dutch Farms butter @ $1.50

Kashi GoLean cereal @ $3.33
***Use $1 coupon (here)-it's on the back page-download this mag and save it!

Stonyfield Farms organic yogurt @ $.79
***Use B5G1 coupon (here)-page 9

Activia or Dan Active @ $2
***Use $1 coupons in 1/11 ss

Flav R Pac frozen veggies @ $.89

Western or Wishbone salad dressing @ $2 (Get 2 for $2.50)
***Use $.75/2 coupon in 1/4 rp (Doubles to $1.50)

Betty Crocker scalloped potatoes twin pack @ $1.79 ($1.09 after coupon)
***Use $.35 coupon in 12/14 ss (Doubles to $.70)
***There is a $.40 coupon (here) but it doesn't double

Bumble Bee tuna @ $.89

Maxwell House coffee @ $6.99

Hunts 8 oz tomato sauce @ $.44
***Use $1/3 coupon (here)

Comstock pie filling @ $2 (2 for $2.90)
***Use $.55/2 coupon in Good Housekeeping December issue (Doubles to $1.10)

8 O'Clock coffee @ $4.49
***Use $1 coupon (here)

Dial liquid soap @ $1 ($.30 after coupon)
***Use $.35 coupon in 1/4 ss(doubles to $.70)

Crest toothpaste @ $1.99
***Use $.50 coupon in 12/28 P&G (Doubles to $1)
***If Pro-Health is included, use $.75 coupon in 12/28 P&G (Doubles to $1.50)

Best choice coffee filters @ $.69

Green Giant canned veggies @ $.67

Nestle Hot cocoa mix @ $1.50 (FREE if coupon works)
***Use $.75 coupon if sale includes sugar free or fat free (here)-Doubles to $1.50

Jif snack nuts @ $3.99 ($2.99 after coupon)
***Use $1 coupon in 11/9 rp

Don't forget your coupon doubler coupon! Or print one (here)

No comments: