
I am a BzzAgent and I am involved in a Florida's Natural campaign.
First, they sent me a coupon to try a carton for free. Then, I also received some $1 coupons to share with my friends. They also sent me lots of info about Florida's Natural.
The first thing I did was read the info and I must say-I was excited!
Florida's Natural is actually made from Florida Oranges!! It is the ONLY brand that uses 100% Florida oranges grown by AMERICAN Farmers!!!
This is a subject very dear to my heart. Sustaining local economy. It is important to me to buy American any time I can. It is also important to me to buy from my local region any time I can. (ie: I only buy Indiana corn fresh-of course, is there really any other?) It is interesting because local, regional and country wide economies can be directly linked with where you buy your products from. You can actually see how things become worse where you live as you send your money elsewhere! I believe in the responsibility to sustain where I live.
Most other OJ's use oranges from the US and Brazil. Hmmmm, that sold me right there!
You know, we lived in Florida for a year when I was in 5th grade and we had orange trees in our yard that we could get fresh squeezed OJ from. It was amazing! My Dad took a job picking oranges while he was looking for other work. Not really relevant, but interesting because the way I look at it-Florida's Natural is supporting American's like him.
Yesterday, I got my free carton and I had some this morning for breakfast.
I got the Home-Squeezed Style Orange Juice with more pulp. I LOVE pulp! Reminds me of the fresh squeezed we used to have!
I was very very happy with it. It is sweet and fresh tasting. Definately met all of my expectations! Next time, however, I think I will get the Grower's Style Orange Juice with MOST pulp!! Can't get enough pulp! LOL
I love orange juice because I feel it helps me to get some of the nutrients that I wouldn't otherwise get-I am the world's worst at remembering to take vitamins!
But good for you or not, I wouldn't consume it if it wasn't good. It is almost hard to believe that this is just pure OJ. It is so sweet, I had to check to see if there were any added sweeteners! Don't you hate when you get a bitter glass of OJ? Yuck! They obviously let the oranges get good and ripe!
Click on the picture above to visit the Floridas Natural website. You can Meet the Growers, See where the juice comes from, read about the company and sign up for the eNewsletter!
Have you tried Florida's Natural before?
What did you think about it?
Want to sign up for BzzAgent? Click (here).
No comments:
Post a Comment