I stopped by Walgreens today and found a couple deals:
Quilted Northern Ultra Plush, 6 double rolls is on clearance for $3.79
Sunsilk Hydra shampoo and conditioner are on clearance for 1.09
Tylenol Arthritis, 24 ct is on clearance for $1.49 ($.49 after coupon)
***Use $1 coupon (here for IE)(here for FireFox)
***You can also get a $1 coupon (here)
CVS update:
I found the Dove Skin Vitalizer on clearance for $4 ($.50 after coupon)
***Use $3.50 coupon in 3/15 rp
***I also got a $1 off Dove face care coupon when I scanned my card today which would make this better than free!
Too bad the CVS in Valpo was out of them...
Also, the Valpo CVS would not let me use both of the B1G1 coupons together for the gum mentioned below. She said that the CVS coupon was actually paid by the manufacturer and so couldn't be paired with the manufacturer's coupon..
No comments:
Post a Comment