I asked for your input to the coupon difficulties at some Walgreens (here).
One of the Schererville stores is not printing RR's when you use a coupon. Another one is.
I personally went to the Crown Point Walgreens on 109th and Broadway and my Colgate RR did NOT print. HOWEVER, the manager was VERY nice about it and rang it up again so that it would print the RR!
Any other experiences?
I also noticed that the Gillette Fusion Phantom power razor is on clearance for $3.19 (My store was out of them already).
***Use $2 coupon in 4/5 P&G
There are also a couple Axe products on clearance that count towards the Buy 2, Get $3 RR deal. They are the Bullet 4 pk @ $1.49 and the Proximity body fragrance @ $1.49.
There are also some L'Oreal Men's Expert products on clearance for $2-$4. Use the $1 coupon in 4/5 rp to get these cheap!
Some interesting info: Amber at To Save a Penny did a reader poll to find out which was preferred, CVS or Walgreens. 52% had said CVS when I cast my vote. Only 14% said Walgreens...Check it out (here)
No comments:
Post a Comment