
KMart is having another Super Double Coupon event, but, I'm sorry to say that us 'step children' in NW Indiana are being left out again!
Unless you want to drive to LaPorte. They are the only ones participating around here.
There are many locations in Illinois such as Steger, Lansing, Homewood, Crestwood, Oak Lawn, Tinley, Bridgeview, etc that are participating.
I won't be doing match ups for these because by the time you pay the exorbitant sales tax and gas-there won't be much savings...
3 comments:
Hi
I have been reading your blog for about a month and I love it. I live in Portage and the information you provide is so usefull. I just recieved this email and thought you would like to know. I am pleased to see that Portage is on the list.
Thanks for the great blog.
"Thank you for your recent correspondence. We appreciate your interest in
our Double/Triple Coupon Event.
The following stores will be participating in your area. (IN)
Double Coupon Event:
Ft. Wayne, Decatur, Huntington, La Porte, Warsaw, Anderson, Bedford,
Bloomington, Columbus, Connersville, Elwood, Gas City, Indianapolis,
Greenwood, Martinsville, Brownsburg, Jasper, Kokomo, Lafayette,
Jeffersonville, New Albany, Muncie, Peru, Richmond, Terre Haute,
Vincennes and Portage.
Stores not participating are:
Elkhart, Plymouth, Mishawaka, Merriville, Valparaiso, St. John,
Chesterton and Griffith."
"Sincerely,
Rosa Lee
National Customer Relations
Sears Holdings Corporation"
I emailed KMart to complain, and I suggest others in this area do too!
Anonymous,
Thank you so much for the kind words!
Also, thank you for the info from KMart! Let me know if you find that Portage is participating because when I went (here) to look at the ads, Portage's ad did not say they were doubling...
Kate, I am definitely calling KMart. This is the second time in a row that they have excluded our stores from the Double Coupon events.
Post a Comment