
I went to Meijer today and have some more specifics for you:
Starbucks coffee, as I told you (here), is $6.99
***Use $1 coupon in Kraft Food & Family, Spring '09
***This also generates a $1.50 catalina!! Making the Starbucks $4.49***
The Glad at 20% off translates to $6.19 for the 38 ct (more or less) and $8.39 for the 65 ct. Using the $1 coupon gets you the 65 ct box @ $.11 for each bag. The Walgreens deal (here) gets you trash bags for $.13/bag. I am basing this on the force flex bags which I buy.
Also at Meijer, you will find tearpads by the Starbuck's coffee with coupons for $1 off Nabisco cookies or crackers when you buy Starbucks or Seattles Best coffee.
There are also tearpads by the South Beach bars with coupons for $1 off South Beach Living Fiber Fit or High Protein Cereal Bars.
They were out of the Excedrin at the Merrillville store, so get a raincheck!
No comments:
Post a Comment