Hi Readers!
You may have noticed that I do not always have my ad matches up as early as some. There are some places where you can find the CVS, Walgreens and Meijer ads up on Thurs, Fri or Sat.
The reason mine aren't up until about now each Sunday is because I make sure that all of my info is correct as it pertains to NW Indiana.
Most of the ads that are posted early have different prices than us or use coupons that we either don't get or have different amounts off.
I physically look up and/or print each coupon I tell you about to make sure that we have received it in this area! Sometimes, that means that we don't get the same deals as everyone else. For instance, this week at CVS Huggies wipes are $2.50 and many people received $1 coupons in their paper. Not us, we only received a $.75 coupon. Since it doesn't expire until 7/18 I think it is best to hold on to that coupon.
Also, last week most areas had the Visine at CVS for $3.79. Not us, it was $4 in our area.
My goal is to ensure that you & I can be more confident on our shopping trips. Hopefully this does not inconvenience you as far as waiting a little longer for the ad posts.
-Sheila
No comments:
Post a Comment