
I went to Meijer today and found Cascadian Farms granola bars on the clearance rack for $1.79.
They have peelies on them for $1/2, making them $1.29. OR, you can print a $1 coupon (here) and get them for $.79!
I looked for the price of the Nabisco 100 calorie packs and they are $3.19. When you use the coupon with the Mealbox coupon (told about here), you get them for $1.19.
I can also clarify the Nabisco/Kraft cheese deal I told you about (here).
The Artisian crackers are, indeed, included in the sale.
When you use the B1G1 coupon, you get 2 of the crackers + 3 blocks of cheese for a total of $4.50.
It is still a better deal to get the Ritz with this deal, but if you love the Artesian crackers then this is a great deal! The wording on the Mealbox coupon says 'one per item' so watch the register. If it does not take off for the second one used (mine didn't) then ask your cashier to put it through manually since it clearly states that you can use both on the coupon.
No comments:
Post a Comment