
I ran into Meijer real quick today and have some updates on the Deal post from earlier today. Some items were showing a percentage off so I did not have firm prices to give you.
Here is what I found:
Air Wick iMotion is $2.99
-The $4 coupon auto adjusts to $2.99 so you get it for FREE!
Glad Force Flex
-The 20 count is the best deal @ $3.59
--Using the $1 coupon get you trash bags @ $.12 each!
Berio Olive oil 17 oz is $5.24
-Using the $1 coupon gets it for $4.24
Keebler cookies are $1.77
-Get Sandies for $.77 after coupon!!
Keebler & Sunshine Right Bites are $1.39
-You can buy 3 to qualify for the free Nascar sunglasses I mentioned
The Lysol Freshmatic is $6.24
-There are $4 peelies on them or you can use the insert coupon
See my full post with coupon locations (here).
No comments:
Post a Comment