Saturday, February 14, 2009

Free Florida's Natural in the Chicagoland area


Have I told you about BzzAgent yet? I'm a member, and I thought you might like to be one too (joining is free). I get to try products and services at no cost with samples, coupons and stuff like that.

Right now, I'm spreading the word about Florida's Natural orange juice... I got coupons to try it for free and coupons to share with friends, too. There are still a few spots left in the campaign, you should totally join!

Want to try Florida's Natural and other cool products, often for free? Sign up and join me at BzzAgent

(The above is the canned speech that they provide when you invite a friend-so if it sounds funny....well, now you know why LOL)

This promo is for those of us in Chicagoland (including NW Indiana) and you have to use your coupon at Dominicks or Jewel.

No comments: