
I have 7 flyers with coupons that I don't want to go to waste.
There is a coupon for $2 off 1 bag of Wholesome Goodness dry cat food (3# or larger). I've seen these as low as $2.39 at Meijer!
AND-best of all there is a coupon for a FREE premium wet cat food cup-no purchase necessary!!
Each of the flyers have both coupons on them-they expire on 5/30/09.
To win, just leave a comment with the name of your cat and what you love best about him/her.
I will use Random.org to pick a winner on Wednesday, February 18th at 5:30 am (Central Time). Then, you will have 24 hours to respond so that I can send them out to you.
3 comments:
My cat's name is Roxy. She is a calico. What I love the most about her is how she always comes and cuddles with me when she knows I am upset
Tatiana. She is so cute-I love how she tries to attack shoe laces!!
Our cat's name is Trigger. Our daughter named him...LOL
I love the way he always curls up with our daughter at night when she goes to sleep. H curls right up next to her-she says he keeps her warm.
Post a Comment